Werkstatt-Stadt presents proficient examples from urban development practice in the Federal Republic of Germany.
This website is presently being reconstructed. Our good urban development examples can soon be found on the National Urban Development Policy website. Currently, we are laying the technical groundwork for the migration. During that time, Werkstatt Stadt will be available in the usual form and with all 243 good examples. After the migration as well, the innovative urban development projects can be found via www.werkstatt-stadt.de. When using the address, you will be automatically redirected to Werkstatt Stadt. Please feel free to discover the new website and new examples. We are looking forward to your visit on the new platform.
>> National Urban Development Policy
The following examples have been recently added:
- München-Hasenbergl, Aschenbrennerstraße
- Frankfurt a.M., Campo Bornheim
- Hamburg-Wandsbek, Altenhagener Weg
- Leipzig-Möckern, Stallbaumstraße
- Berlin-Tempelhof, Stadtquartier Friesenstraße
- Hamburg-Altona, Kleine Bergstraße
- Köln-Niehl, Ford estate
- Geisa, Ulster flood plain
- Erfurt, Ladebalken (Progress Bar)
- Rosenheim, urban oases