Werkstatt-Stadt presents proficient examples from urban development practice in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Our website Werkstatt-Stadt currently hosts 243 innovative projects. The latest examples that have been added are:
- München-Hasenbergl, Aschenbrennerstraße
- Frankfurt a.M., Campo Bornheim
- Hamburg-Wandsbek, Altenhagener Weg
- Leipzig-Möckern, Stallbaumstraße
- Berlin-Tempelhof, Stadtquartier Friesenstraße
- Hamburg-Altona, Kleine Bergstraße
- Köln-Niehl, Ford estate
- Geisa, Ulster flood plain
- Erfurt, Ladebalken (Progress Bar)
- Rosenheim, urban oases
Most of the practical examples were gained out of the professional support of current projects in the Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR). All examples are analysed according to their function as an inspiring example and published by the Werkstatt-Stadt task force. More practical examples will be added in future.